ℹTechnical Information about the Gorge:
- Number of Rappels: 14
- Maximum descent: 20 meters
- Length: 800m
- Water quantity: minimum
- Suitable and ideal for beginners
Entries until Wednesday, 5th August 2020.
The hiking to reach the gorge entrance* will last about 5 minutes while at the exit 15 minutes.
At the entrance will take place a 20-minute lessonIt does not include
transportation to and from Athens. It can be arranged upon agreement with a transfer to the participants' vehicles and a joint cost charge (fuel / tolls), in compliance with the protection measures against covid-19.
Our company fully complies with the regulations and measures to protect and reduce the spread of the virus TERMS OF PARTECIPATION
* With the declaration of interest, each participant is obliged to inform the organizer of any health problems and must have any medication with him.
* The organizing company has the right to make changes to the planned activities, depending on weather conditions or other factors.
* The organizer reserves the right to exclude from the activity people who do not comply with his / her suggestions, endangering their own or group security and in any way disturbing the other participants.
* The transfer fee from another bank is charged exclusively to the depositor.
* If cancellation occurs 7 days before the start of the trip, the amount is refunded in full. If canceled within the week of the trip, 100% of the total amount of the deposit is deducted. If canceled 2 days before the trip, the whole amount is deducted.
* Minimum number of attendants: 6. If the minimum number is not reached, the trip will be canceled and the amount of the deposit will be refunded in full.