RUN HIKE has been created to offer alternative athletic tourism services, at the highest professional standards, structured around the principles of responsibility and customer safety.
Discover the beauties of our city, both downtown and in the paths of its nature, the sea, the forest and the mountains.
Enjoy the unique beauty of the capital of Macedonia, running or hiking, experiencing the small or large, easy, moderate and difficult tours, for all ages and for all levels.
At the beautiful and famous mountain of Chortiatis, you can find this easy route of 6.5 km and 90m of total ascent.
It crosses the forest road starting from the antennas and views the city of Thessaloniki and the lake of Agios Vasilios at several points, weather permitting.
The route also passes by the SEO shelter, which is open on weekends and bank holidays. Altitude varies from 880m to 970m.
This route is of medium difficulty with a total length of 7.5km and total ascent of 220m.
Its starting point is the White Tower and the route moves through the city center and the unique beauty of the historical Ano Poli district (the Upper Town).
The view of the city from its highest point, Yedi Koule, at 220m, is second to none.
The tour passes in front of the following points of interest:
White Tower, Galerius Palace,Arch of Galerius (Kamara), Rotunda of Galerius, East Walls, Trigonion Tower,
Yedi Koule, Portara, Ano Poli, Agios Dimitrios Church, Ancient Roman Market, Aristotelous Square, Waterfront.
Through this 7 km-long tour, one can admire the busiest, touristic, commercial and historical unique center of Thessaloniki,
starting from and ending at the White Tower.
The tour passes from: The Port, Ladadika, Valaoritou, Ouzo Melathron, Kapani Market, Aristotelous Square, Athonos Square, Agia Sophia Church,
Galerius palace, Arch of Galerius (Kamara), Rotunda of Galerius, Thessaloniki International Fair, Xarchakos Park.
Just the right tour for you to feel the ever-living city center.
Just next to Panorama district and extending mainly in a forest road with a small rotation of 500m delineated path, this trail features 5.5km length and
total positive altitude difference of 190m.
Altitude ranges from 240m up to 300m.
The longest trail of the Seych Sou Pass, spanning at a distance of 8 km:
The total ascent of this route is 385m, which makes it quite demanding.
Of course, the beautiful nature and the city panoramic view will compensate any physical fatigue.
Our most demanding route is located in the area of Eleones, Pylea. It is recommended for runners -
hikers experienced in long trails featuring increased positive altitude difference.
Its length is 16.5 km, while total ascent is 690m. 60% of this route is a marked path, while the remaining 40% is a forest road
Leaving from the White Tower and moving along Nea Paralia (the New Waterfront), the eastern shoreline of Thessaloniki,
this tour leads you down to Nea Krini, covering a total length of 16.5 km,
due to which it actually becomes quite demanding. Feel the aura of Thermaikos gulf and admire the city through a unique tour that runs along its entire length, just by the sea.
Starting from the White Tower, this tour moves to the largest and busiest park of the city, the Nea Paralia Park.
It passes in front of Alexander the Great Statue and continues through the 13 smaller theme parks along the redesigned waterfront, at a total distance of 8 km.
Feel the sea breeze as locals, enjoying an easy route with several points of interest.
Hermes is a special trail, featuring extraordinary historical interest. It starts from Platanakia in Panorama district, crosses the footpath of Vathillakos stream,
reaching the French springs, built in 1917 by the French army of the east. The first 500 meters are notably tilted but the rest of the trail is a smooth path at the edge of the gorge.
Waterfalls, caves, and historical buildings are lovingly mixed with nature. Total length of this trail is 5 km, featuring a total ascent of 135m.