Optional Lunch in a taverna: It's not included in the price, but usually, no more than 10-15€ per person.Meeting point:
- Starts from Livadi beach
- Paddling distance: 15/21km
- There is a limit on weight: 110kg/240lbs
- If you don't want to have lunch in the taverna be sure you pack your lunch.
- You will also need shoes that you do not mind getting soaked as you will get your feet wet. Ideally a light neoprene shoe will work great.
Is is not required to wear shoes but they will help as the majority of the beaches are with small rocks.
- you will need 1.5lt of water (ideally in small bottles)
- lycra shirt or any tshirt ideally with UV protection
it is just next to Livadi beach near Bali.Optional transport:
We pick up clients from Heraklion. Many times we are able to pick up clients from other locations as well but it needs to be on our way to the starting point.
If you need transport and you are not sure get in touch with us. Remember to send us the exact location of your hotel, not just the name. Transport is provided for free. From Chania or Rethymno regions we don't provide transport, you will need to get either by bus or taxi. From Chania is about an hour and fifteen minutes, from Rethymno about 30 and from Heraklion around 45 minutes.